Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Logan and the analogous color spectrum








Logan, bombshell goddess self-proclaimed bookworm, agreed to help me out with the class project. We focused on analogous colors (colors next to each other on the color wheel.) I learned 2 things from photographing Logan; 1. She's a fucking natural born model. I didn't have to give hardly any direction, as soon as I put the camera on her she slayed. 2. If you're photographing friends and want to get some drinks before a photo shoot, don't. A couple weeks ago, Logan and our friend Jess and I planned a photo shoot but we decided to first start with a glass of wine from the MudLounge. 3 glasses a piece and 2 appetizers later, we decided to call off the shoot because our drunk asses weren't about to leave that golden happy hour for anything. Turns out it's best to celebrate after the work gets done. Anyways Logan and I finally got to work together and it was magical and colorful and we sealed the moment with tequila shots at Patton Alley afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment