Sunday, June 16, 2013

I'M ON FACEBOOK!!

https://www.facebook.com/michaeldameronphotography

I was pretty hesitant to do this just because it seems like every one and their brother with a semi professional camera creates a facebook photography page these days. And I do not want to be associated with that.  Though, after talking with several different local business owners, photographers and otherwise, I learned that it can be a very strategic tool in getting your name known.  So after much consideration I've decided to take it to the streets (aka facebook news feeds) with the hopes of meeting/working with even more awesome people.

So I encourage you to click on the link above:
Like it
Share it
Message me
All that jazz!

I'm looking forward to where this new avenue will take me and also hearing from ALL of you! Drop me a message and say what's up!


No comments:

Post a Comment