Monday, May 27, 2013

I've been in a funk lately, I call it creator's block, but I think that's finally on the outs and things will be looking up just in time for summer.  So my apologies for the lack of posts over these past few weeks.

To get back into the swing of things, here's the latest work I've done;  I'm sure some of you have heard of Always Rooney, (if not click on that link!) It's creator, Courtney, helped my friend Josh and I yesterday by modeling for us as we worked on learning more about studio-style photography.  I'm pretty stoked on how it turned out! Not only was it a great time to freely play with the look of the set but also for me practice giving clear direction to create the scene I see in my head (something I've always been uncomfortable doing) Along with that, the three of us had a good time collaborating on this spur of the moment project, so expect to see bigger and better stuff in the near future!

Enjoy!

| Michael Dameron |







check out Josh's blog to see the images he created by clicking here

This shoot was done in an in-home studio, shot with a Canon 5D Mark II using 50mm and 35mm L-Series lenses, and post processed in Photoshop CS5 and VSCOFILM

No comments:

Post a Comment