Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ryan + Leah















The other day I shot some Christmas card photos for this rad couple.  I've known Leah for a couple of years now, through a two year college we both graduated from, and we got to be pretty good friends, but since we've been out of that school we haven't had much time to hang out, so it was really cool getting to catch up and get to know her new guy Ryan.  I'm light years away from being considered any sort of knowledgeable about relationships but, from my perspective, they seem to be made for each other.  I can tell his heart for Jesus has lifted hers because of the blatant joy that radiates out of her eyes every time she looks at him.  I'm truly happy for my friend, excited to watch where their love will take them next, and blessed to know them along their journey together.

No comments:

Post a Comment